Friday, December 11
CHRISTMAS 10 MINUTE FUN QUIZ
Write down your answers - it makes a difference!
- Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months
have 28 days?
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every
half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been
- I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and would up my clock
and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many
hours sleep would I get before being woken by the alarm?
- Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
- A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were
- If you only had one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where
there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you
- A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction,
each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What
colour is the bear?
- Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the
- If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped
at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers
and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and
eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name
of the driver?
HOW MANY CORRECT ANSWERS DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE? Answer:___________
Click here to see the answers!
10 - Genius
9 - Engineer
8 - Mensa member
7 - Student
6 - High School pupil
5 - Primary School pupil
4 - Teacher
3 - College lecturer
2 - University lecturer
1 - Oh dear!
December 4 | November 27 | November 20 | November 13 |October 31
October 23 | October 16 | October 09 | October 02 | September 25
Please send your comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to mainpage